Hey penguins! For this weeks update, we’ve only done one thing, which is that the August 2020 Penguin Style has been released! And its a big one, so lets go through the highlights!
1. New Catalog Layout!
When browsing through the catalog, you may notice that the layout of the catalog has been changed. The new order of everything in the catalog is as follows:
- Penguin Colors
- Backgrounds for current and last month catalog
- Items for the current catalog
- Turbo Cart & Penguins At Work
- Custom T-Shirt Designer
- Pages for the past 3 months
- Backgrounds for the 2nd past month
- Flag Pins
2. New Turbo Item Additions!
We listened to your suggestions, and are happy to announce that we’ve done 2 major changes to the Turbo Cart item!
- The price has been lowered to just 1000 coins!
- The item now comes in not just one, but FOUR different colors! You can now choose between Teal, Yellow, Black, and Pink!
3. Snowman Suit Dance Action!
One of the new items, the Snowman Suit, now has a custom dance action! When you dance while only wearing the Snowman Body and Snowman Head, stick arms will replace the normal penguin arms!
4. Combination Items!
The last new thing we’re introducing in this catalog is a new item type: Combination Items.
Combination items are exactly what they sound like. They are two already existing clothing items combined to create one new item, mainly combining a hat and hair item. For this catalog, there are two new items available of this type. The Warm Flutterby, and The Warm Flip. The Warm Flutterby is a combination of The Flutterby and the Purple Pom-Pom Toque, and the Warm Flip is a combination of The Flip and the Blue Pom-Pom Toque.
You can distinguish a combination item from a regular item with the ‘+’ icon next to it on the icon. You can see this in the picture above.
Well, thats all the main things for this months Penguin Style! Head over to Frosty to check it out, and keep an eye out for next weeks update! Waddle on!